More than happy with this purchase! Wonderful design of consideration. No need for desktops anymore. Definitely no need for a mouse! And to think the sales clerk was asking if I wanted a mouse, which totally defeats the entire purpose of the best trackpad ever! I would have missed out!
An equal exchange of values:
- QUIET: no buzz, no hum, no clicks from the fan or processor
- QUICK: startup, shutdown, and charger
- LIGHT: thin and compact makes it perfect for travel
- KEYBOARD: smooth and silky is easy comfort
- MULTI-TOUCH TRACKPAD: gestures make it highly efficient for the multi-tasker while keeping the screen perfectly clean (was never keen about ‘touch screen’ computers – all those oily fingerprints)
I STARGAZE AT THE GLOWING APPLE and I understand completely why actress Gwyneth Paltrow named her baby Apple.
An apple represents new beginnings and future health, or for a company innovative designs and future wealth.
I needed powerful time-saving products that would make travel easy with enough space for productivity and entertainment applications, and these had to be light, fit in the palm of my hand, respond to my fingertips, and inspire all kinds of giggles, too!
I discovered Apple’s designs. I can:
- connect to travel from Launchpad
- share conversations with built-in Facetime
- download amazing apps from the App Store
- create iPhotos and iMovies and music with GarageBand
- listen to iTunes and iRadio
…and so much more!
I responded to Apple and recently bought a MacBook Air. Now, I am having so much fun with His Expertise!
New products like the ‘forward-thinking’ iPhone 5S I plan to buy soon. And if an iPad mini 2 Touch ID (gold with retina display) hits the market… inspires where I can go and what I can do even further.
Launch. Share. Power of Apple.