I STARGAZE AT THE GLOWING APPLE and I understand completely why actress Gwyneth Paltrow named her baby Apple.
An apple represents new beginnings and future health, or for a company innovative designs and future wealth.
I needed powerful time-saving products that would make travel easy with enough space for productivity and entertainment applications, and these had to be light, fit in the palm of my hand, respond to my fingertips, and inspire all kinds of giggles, too!
I discovered Apple’s designs. I can:
- connect to travel from Launchpad
- share conversations with built-in Facetime
- download amazing apps from the App Store
- create iPhotos and iMovies and music with GarageBand
- listen to iTunes and iRadio
…and so much more!
New products like the ‘forward-thinking’ iPhone 5S I plan to buy soon. And if an iPad mini 2 Touch ID (gold with retina display) hits the market… inspires where I can go and what I can do even further.
Launch. Share. Power of Apple.